Cuny Transfer Agreement

Articulation agreements are formal agreements between the CUNY School of Professional Studies (CUNY SPS) and two-year colleges and universities that allow students to transfer the maximum number of credits. Our ten Dual/Joint Degree programs allow students to use their associate degree from QCC to maximize their preparation for Upper division programs in Biotechnology, Computer Science and Information Security, Criminal Justice, Education, Forensic Accounting, Forensics, Nursing, and Pharmaceutical Studies. After successfully completing the Associate Degree program and graduating from Queensborough Community College, students will benefit from a smooth transition to the specified bachelor`s degree program at the four-year college. Visit the QCC Transfer Fair (offered every fall), transfer information seminars, four-year university open houses, and campus tours to learn more about programs at 4-year colleges. Students heading to a non-CUNY college should submit a transcript request form to the Registrar`s office to send their final transcript. Below you will find articulation agreements between CUNY SPS and other accredited institutions. You can find an up-to-date list of agreements on the following links: The resources on this page are intended to help students research and prepare for transfer in order to continue their basic training. In addition, students are encouraged to visit the center to meet with a counselor to discuss their academic preparation for transfer. the transfer request procedure; higher education institutions and universities offering their study programmes; transfer grants; and additional resources for transfer planning. Kingsborough also aims to increase its co-op enrolment agreements with senior colleges to ensure students are admitted to the four-year programme if they meet the terms of the co-op agreement. Students in John Jay Dual Programs: Check your student email to get a confirmation email for switching to John Jay. Check their student email for an invitation to pass on to John Jay. Fall graduates will receive this email in mid-October.

Spring graduates will receive this email in mid-March. If you have not received your email by the date corresponding to your closing date, please contact directly. Stacia Pusey Assistant Dean of Enrollment & Student Services 212-650-5345 Please visit the Dean`s Office for Program, Teaching and Assessment in A-228 or call (718) 368-5029 for more information on transfer agreements. Transfer to a four-year university requires you to complete a transfer application. Below are the details of the transfer to CUNY, SUNY and Private Colleges. Ask for the transition to four-year colleges before deadlines are published. Complete all application requirements that may contain a portfolio, letters of recommendation or personal statements. Dana Fusco Chair, Department of Education 718-262-2450 partnerships are special agreements between Kingsborough and the best colleges and universities that allow for a smooth transfer with scholarships to these four-year institutions: articulation agreements are formal agreements between John Jay College and two-year colleges and universities that allow students to easily transfer the maximum amount of credit to institutions with which we have an established transfer process. For more information on a given agreement, students can contact their transfer advisor at their current university. Gretchen Johnson Doyenne associée, School of Education 212-650-5302 Ana Vasovic Directrice de l’éducation générale, Bureau du doyen associé principal 212-650-8066 Die School of Education des City College hat eine Vereinbarung mit dem Borough of Manhattan Community College (BMCC). .

. . .

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Comments are closed, but you can leave a trackback: Trackback URL.